The secret to getting long-term performance from your heating and cooling equipment is investing in regular HVAC maintenance. Pivotal Home Solutions is committed to helping homeowners in Aurora, Bolingbrook, Carol Stream, Elgin, Elmhurst, Naperville, Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Schaumburg, Wheaton, IL, and the surrounding areas. Explore our maintenance options to safeguard your HVAC equipment so that it will continue to perform in all kinds of weather.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important?
HVAC systems should help to keep your home’s air clean and maintain a comfortable indoor temperature regardless of what’s going on outside. However, these systems recirculate the air in your house, which can potentially become laden with impurities. They also contain many components that can become dirty, worn out, or unexpectedly fail. Consequently, your air quality and comfort can suffer without regular heating and AC maintenance. System efficiency begins to slip, and the likelihood of repairs increases. Our maintenance plans help you prevent small issues from progressing into major problems. Here are some of the benefits you may enjoy with annual maintenance:
- Lower utility bills
- Avert HVAC repairs
- Enhance comfort
- Promote good indoor air quality
- Prolong equipment lifespan
- Save on repair expenses
Our Heating Maintenance Plan Includes:
- Annual maintenance service on one furnace, one boiler, or one heat pump
- Clean and adjust burners and pilot
- Check heat exchanger cells
- Clean and check blower assembly
- Check air filter
- Check for furnace noises or vibrations
- Check that safeties operate
- Check heating unit venting and drafting
- Visual inspection of water heater
- Check for carbon monoxide leaks
- Replace thermocouple if needed
Our Cooling Maintenance Plan Includes:
- An annual performance tune-up on one primary central cooling system, ducted electric central air conditioning, and blower motor located in the furnace (*If necessary for proper operation of the cooling system)
- Checking refrigerant level
- Inspect and clean condensers
- Check the electrical connection and amp draw
Tune-Ups from Qualified Experts
Pivotal Home Solutions has a network of in-house NATE-certified technicians as well as trusted, licensed, insured, independent contractors. We provide honest, convenient, practical, and reliable services for confident homeownership and peace of mind. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we feature equipment that’s quiet, energy-efficient, and environmentally safe. We provide clear pricing policies and free in-home estimates on new equipment.
Our staff always operates according to the highest safety, performance, and ethical standards. Additionally, our customer service line is available 24/7. With our heating and AC maintenance plans, there are no deductibles or trip charges and no restrictions on age, make, or model. You can cancel your plan at any time with 30 days’ notice, and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan. Give us a call today to learn more.