Get TAX CREDITS when you install a new ENERGY STAR® home heating & cooling product
To help reduce the effects of inflation, the U.S. Government passed the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022. This act includes a number of tax credits for the installation of ENERGY STAR® certified home heating and cooling products.
Click here to learn more.
Programmable thermostats and smart HVAC controls can help you significantly lower your heating and cooling bills. Whether you live in Aurora, Bolingbrook, Carol Stream, Elgin, Elmhurst, Naperville, Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Schaumburg, Wheaton, IL, or the surrounding areas, our network of in-house NATE-certified technicians as well as trusted, licensed, insured, independent contractors will put this technology to work for you.
Benefits of Intelligent HVAC Controls
Investing in a smart thermostat is one of the easiest and most effective home improvements that you can make whether you want to lower your energy bills or increase your comfort. These best-selling products let you take charge of your spending and adjust the temperature from anywhere in the world as long as you have a reliable internet or data connection.
User-friendly interfaces make it easier than ever to implement energy-saving temperature settings Programmable thermostats deliver proven benefits to help you save up to 10% on energy costs every year. The best part is that you can start saving the very first day.
What to Look for in a Smart Thermostat
HVAC controls come in all shapes and sizes. Our network of in-house NATE-certified technicians as well as trusted, licensed, insured, independent contractors can help you select a system that fits your needs and is compatible with your current wiring configuration. If you’re considering a programmable model, here are some useful features to look for when you’re shopping.
- Programmable controls feature a variety of weekly schedules, and some models like the Carrier ecobee will learn your preferred home and away settings.
- Cellular geofencing technology and occupancy sensors automatically adjust the temperature based on your location.
- Automation-ready thermostats give you access to voice commands and other features supported by Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and similar platforms.
Choosing a Thermostat for Your Home
Thermostats can do much more than controlling the temperature. They can put you in charge of your utility spending, provide maintenance and filter change reminders, and give you insight into the performance of your HVAC system and peripheral accessories.
- Non-programmable models feature streamlined digital displays and an easy-to-use interface that’s ideal for consumers who want to keep it simple.
- Programmable HVAC controls give you the freedom to create a customized heating and cooling schedule while controlling air cleaners, humidifiers, and accessories from one central location.
- Intelligent thermostats maximize the performance of variable-speed HVAC systems by helping them respond to real-time demands and weather conditions.
With the right thermostat, saving money is easier than ever. View our selection of smart thermostats online or contact us to learn more. Our knowledgeable experts can match you with utility rebates that may be available in your area.