Get TAX CREDITS when you install a new ENERGY STAR® home heating & cooling product
To help reduce the effects of inflation, the U.S. Government passed the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022. This act includes a number of tax credits for the installation of ENERGY STAR® certified home heating and cooling products.
Click here to learn more.
Oncourse Home Solutions is your source for simple, convenient, and reliable HVAC service performed by trustworthy contractors. Since 1992, we’ve served Chicagoland homeowners in Aurora, Bolingbrook, Carol Stream, Elgin, Elmhurst, Naperville, Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Schaumburg, Wheaton, IL, and the surrounding areas while meeting the industry’s highest standards for quality and safety.
Our Heating and Cooling Contractors
Caring for your heating and cooling equipment is what we do best. We employ a team of pre-qualified service technicians who have been certified by North American Technician Excellence, and we’re proud to be a Carrier Factory-Authorized Dealer. Learn more about our services.
- Heating and Cooling Repairs: We offer responsive repairs for furnaces, boilers, air conditioners, heat pumps, and hybrid heating systems. Service is available for all makes and models.
- Preventive Maintenance: Preseason tune-ups keep your HVAC equipment in peak condition. Preventive maintenance increases reliability, enhances safety, and may help lower your energy bills.
- HVAC Replacement: If it’s time for a new heater or air conditioner, our professionals will select the ideal model for your home. We offer competitive pricing and a comprehensive warranty.
Home Maintenance Experts and Warranty Coverage
While heating and cooling is our specialty, we’ve been in the home warranty business since 1992, servicing over 1 million repair and maintenance plans in 16 states. We offer comprehensive, customizable coverage that lets you protect up to 17 major systems and appliances for one affordable rate, or you can choose a standalone plan that covers specific items, such as incoming water lines, HVAC equipment, or electronics, to gain peace of mind.
Choose Oncourse Home Solutions for Your Maintenance Needs
Oncourse Home Solutions offers simple, reliable, trustworthy service to residential customers across the greater Chicagoland area. With our professionals by your side, you can enjoy increased confidence and peace of mind. We’re here to maintain your HVAC equipment and mechanical systems, and we’re always available if you need an urgent repair or replacement. Here’s why local homeowners trust our professionals.
- Our network of in-house NATE-certified technicians as well as trusted, licensed, insured, independent contractors
- Each member of our team has passed our stringent prescreening process for your safety.
- We’re proud members of the Better Business Bureau and maintain an A+ rating.
- As a Carrier Factory-Authorized Dealer, we offer industry-leading equipment with a comprehensive warranty.
- Customer-focused service ensures that you have a positive experience every time you call.
Caring for your home’s critical systems is our most important job. We offer comprehensive HVAC maintenance and repair services that are customized for your needs. Call us today to learn more or to schedule an in-home consultation.
About Oncourse Home Solutions
Since 1992, the home warranty plans offered by Oncourse Home Solutions have helped protect homeowners from the costs of unexpected repairs to their home’s systems, lines, and/or appliances. We service over 1 million repair and maintenance plans in 16 states. We help homeowners avoid the hassle of finding a repair professional when an essential home system or appliance breaks down. We are dedicated to providing an exceptional customer service experience.
Calls are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With our home warranty plans, you’ll have peace of mind, knowing you have a resource for your home repair or maintenance needs. Our service provider network includes heating and cooling specialists, plumbers, electricians, and appliance repair technicians. Each is licensed and certified in their specialty and has gone through our rigorous screening process, so you can be assured that the work they do will be done correctly.
Oncourse Home Solutions is committed to supporting many charitable resources in our local communities by volunteering our time and talents throughout the year. We also support local economic development by working with local service providers. Find a plan in your area now, or call us today to speak to one of our helpful representatives.