Get TAX CREDITS when you install a new ENERGY STAR® home heating & cooling product
To help reduce the effects of inflation, the U.S. Government passed the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022. This act includes a number of tax credits for the installation of ENERGY STAR® certified home heating and cooling products.
Click here to learn more.
Work with Pivotal Home Solutions to experience trouble-free heating performance year after year. Our network of in-house NATE-certified technicians as well as trusted, licensed, insured, independent contractors perform boiler repair and replacements for customers across Aurora, Bolingbrook, Carol Stream, Elgin, Elmhurst, Naperville, Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Schaumburg, Wheaton, IL, and the surrounding areas.
Is it Time for a Boiler Replacement?
Boilers are long-lasting appliances with an expected lifespan greater than 15 years. As heaters age, homeowners may experience issues with rising energy consumption and frequent repairs. Excessive noise and a general decrease in reliability are also reasons to consider a boiler installation or replacement. Today’s boilers feature impressive AFUE ratings ranging from 82 to 95%, which makes them substantially more efficient than earlier models. These are just a few of the benefits that you could be enjoying.
Boiler Installation Featuring Top-Rated Carrier Equipment
Our factory-authorized boiler installation team offers a wide selection of Carrier equipment. We’re here to match you with the ideal system for your home, budget, and efficiency goals. If it’s time for a boiler replacement, we’ll be happy to provide a free in-home consultation to help you learn more about your options.
- Fuel: Customers in metro Chicago can choose from boilers that use heating oil or clean-burning natural gas. We also offer propane conversions.
- Efficiency: If you’re looking for greater performance, consider a high-efficiency boiler equipped with a modulating gas valve and variable-speed circulator.
- Warranty: Carrier boilers come with an industry leading warranty that protects all major components against defects for up to 20 years.
Boiler Repairs and Diagnostics
Keeping your boiler in peak condition is our primary goal. We complete preventive maintenance to detect problems before they cause a heating outage, and we perform rapid boiler repairs before you have to worry about frozen pipes. Here are some of the most common problems that we find:
- Problems with the expansion tank can cause air leaks and pressure imbalances.
- Faulty ignition switches or pilot lights may prevent the system from firing.
- Defective circulator pumps may prevent heat from reaching your living spaces.
- Blocked exhaust vents or frozen condensate drains can result in an emergency shutdown.
- Rumbling noises are typically caused by mineral deposits that require descaling treatments.
- Worn-out seals can create pressure imbalances or water leaks that affect the circulator pump.
Expert Heating Services from Pivotal Home Solutions
Pivotal Home Solutions is committed to providing exceptional, convenient service whether you need a heating repair, a routine service visit, or a new installation. Each member of our team has been carefully screened for your safety and peace of mind. Thanks to our network of in-house NATE-certified technicians as well as trusted, licensed, insured, independent contractors, you can benefit from working with the best of the best.
To schedule boiler repairs or to learn more about our installation services, call Pivotal Home Solutions today. We offer name-brand equipment, clear pricing, and expert service.